Applications to KBC’s Bright Ideas is now closed.
Currently all applications are in Judging. Regional winners will be announced shortly.
HOW IT WORKS
This year we’re inviting innovative business owners across Ireland to share their Bright Ideas in order to be considered for a share of a €100,000 fund.
There is up to €50,000 available for the 1st prize with additional prize funds to be awarded to at least 5 finalists.
All submissions will be reviewed by this panel and a shortlist of entrants will be invited to attend the final judging stage, due to take place in August 2017.
Entrants will be asked to present to a panel of judges selected by KBC. More information will be available if you become a finalist.
The winners will be announced in September at the KBC Business Bright Ideas luncheon event. Details of this event will be announced nearer the time.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This programme encourages for-profit businesses with a demonstrable social or community impact in Republic of Ireland to apply.
Applicants must be over 18 years old and have the written consent of the business owner. The entrants must meet the following criteria:
– Projects / businesses based in Republic of Ireland whose benefit impacts people in Republic of Ireland
– Is a solution to help solve a social or community issue in Ireland
– Is innovative
– Has the ambition to grow
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE?
– Not-for-profit businesses and charities
– Party political projects
– Projects that do not provide a benefit to people or the environment e.g. projects that benefit animals only
– Projects based outside the Republic of Ireland
– Projects led by people under 18 years